Raising your problem

Merger with SFWU About Guide to rights FAQ Contacts Associate members Joining the EPMU Komiti Pasifika Runanga Out at Work National Executive

If you have a problem with your employment relationship (a Personal Grievance , a Dispute or any other problem), you should raise it with your employer as soon as possible. You should probably get someone to help you.

A good place to start is seeing your union delegate on the job, or another union member, or ringing your local union office and asking to speak to an organiser.

Remember, if your employment relationship problem is a personal grievance, you must tell your employer within 90 days from when the grievance took place.

Next step in the Mediation process - Meeting with Your Employer .